Our Mission, Our Values, Our Vision
To create a healthy, hunger free community.
The Central Okanagan Food Bank is a caring, compassionate group of people who help those in need, without consideration of race, religion or creed through:
- Providing healthy and nutritious foods to those in need
- Utilizing best practices of food purchase and preparation
- Creating partnerships and alliances for the effective and efficient collection and distribution of foods
- Providing appropriate and accurate referrals
- The COFB is accountable to our community for the programs and services we deliver
- We are responsible and transparent stewards of the resources entrusted to us by our community
A community where no one goes hungry.