The Central Okanagan Food Bank is one of the largest Food Banks in the Interior of BC. We rely on donations from community fundraisers, monthly, corporate and one-time contributions. The Food Bank could not do what we do without your support!
EVERY $1 DONATED ALLOWS US TO DISTRIBUTE $5 WORTH OF FOOD.
Hungry Hungry 1/2 Marathon fundraiser for the Central Okanagan Community Food Bank
Each and every day, our hungry community must find strength and fortitude to be able to stay in their own race against all levels of adversity: Families struggling to makes ends meet, seniors struggling with fixed incomes, students struggling with tuition fees, children struggling with no breakfast… the list goes on.
Please help Teri raise $10,000 by June 3rd, 2017 and help keep our much needed food programs running.
Together, we can make a difference. Help spread the word! Use the hashtag #BeatHungerWithTeri
Donation by phone or in person at either one of our branches.
Thank You For Your Support
Join the fight against hunger in our community by making a financial gift to the Central Okanagan Community Food Bank today! Your gift helps ensure that we can provide essential assistance to those in need.
There are five ways for you to make a financial gift:
- Donate Now! Make a donation securely online using our site.
- Donate by credit card by calling us at 250.763.7161. Our phone lines are open 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Donate by cheque. Make it payable to Central Okanagan Community Food Bank. Mail to 1265 Ellis Street, Kelowna BC, V1Y 1Z7.
- Drop off a cash donation in person – we have two locations to serve you better – 1265 Ellis Street Kelowna OR 2545 Churchill Road, West Kelowna.
- Join us at our exciting fundraising events throughout the year!
Please call our head office to donate by phone, or visit us at any of our two locations.
Kelowna: 1265 Ellis Street
West Kelowna: 2545 Churchill Road
Honour a Person
Why not donate to the Central Okanagan Food Bank on behalf of someone you love?
We will send a personalized card from you to the address you give us. A charitable tax receipt for income tax purposes will be mailed directly to you.
Please Note: According to the rules set by Canada Revenue Agency, tax receipts for In Memoriam and In Honour donations can only be issued to the original donor.
You must contact our office to make arrangements for this type of Giving.
Thanks to Our Donors
In the Month of March 2016
- 2,258 Adults were able to access emergency food
- 1,184 Children received added nutrition
- 3,442 Separate Individuals were able to access the Central Okanagan Food Bank
- 1,541 Separate Households accessed the Central Okanagan Food Bank
- 795 Kids Snack Packs were distributed to children aged 1-12
- 19 Local programs and agencies received food and snacks
- 6 Food Banks in BC received surplus foodstuff