Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Geek Gaming Swap Meet: Gaming & Cosplay Hall

March 16 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm


Join us for a day filled with geeky delights and gaming galore at our Geek Market & Gaming Expo! This event is not just about buying and selling, but also about giving back to the community. We’re proud to support the Central Okanagan Food Bank by donating a portion of our proceeds.

Entry Fee:

  • $10 at the door OR
  • 3 non-perishable goods to support the Central Okanagan Food Bank

What to Expect:

  • Market Hall: A volunteer-driven market hall where you can sell your collectibles, duplicates, and treasures! Bag, tag, and price your items, including a haggle price known only to our volunteers. We handle the sales, and you get 90% of the proceeds (the other 10% goes to the Central Okanagan Food Bank).
  • Gaming and Cosplay Hall: Dive into the world of gaming and cosplay with mini wargaming, TCGs, board games, cosplay photo booths (courtesy of KCC), and more! Make new friends, or perhaps some frenemies, as you immerse yourself in games like Commander, Catan, and Warhammer 40k.

Market begins at 12:00PM. Doors open at 11:00AM. We are excited to see you there!


March 16
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Event Categories:
, , ,
Event Tags:
, ,


Brush Licker Studios


East Kelowna Hall
2704 East Kelowna Rd
Kelowna, BC V1W 4A5 Canada
+ Google Map

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *